Sunday, September 02, 2001

Meet The New Neighbors!

Well, oh well. Where to begin? So little to say...so much brain dysfunction. I hope you know I'm kidding here! I guess introductions would ba a good place to start . I'm Karma...1/2 of the hormonally challenged duo that will be writing here. Perhaps, in time, we'll add a few other mentally interesting people to the crew....but for now, I think we're all you're gonna need. I'm just your everyday kinda gal, living one day at a time in my own little world, that I lovingly call "La-La Land". I don't break the rules...I just kinda bend em a bit...It's all good! I'm not famous, or popular. I don't make a ton of moola, although I act like I do. I love my family, close friends, my pets and all of nature. I'm a very artistic, (not autistic!) ,although I really haven't found a medium to best express my talents. Yet. I'm a bit middle-aged....but my spirit doesn't know this and I hope it never will! Anyway...I hope to share my daily musings here, good and bad....wisdom or just plain ole crapola! My life isn't glamorous....but it sure as hell aint' boring. You'll see! Till whenever........
 
posted by Barbie C. at 7:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: