Thursday, March 14, 2002
I should be asleep right now, as I have to be up early in the morning. But quite frankly, I'm way too excited and nervous to sleep. Excited at the prospect that I may be driving home in my dream car tomorrow..................nervous that I won't. I do not do well with shit like this. Not at all. See, I've waited 31 years for this day to arrive. 31 years. Thirty-one years. Thats a long time to want something, wait for something, dream about something. My dream may be hours away from coming true..........or put on hold. The suspense is gnawing at my gut..........not knowing is driving me nuts here. God help me if this car turns out to be "the one". I'll probably have a nervous breakdown right there on the spot, and not even be able to drive home! But hopefully that will be the case. The alternative will make for a long ride home.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: