Wednesday, May 22, 2002
I blew out of "the grind" an hour early tonight, and with two lovely days off before me, I be feelin' fine. Indeed. Best of all, they're supposed to be two decent days, weather wise. Finally! I got the title to my Vette in the mail yesterday and I'm hoping that my sticker won't be far behind. I'd like to know what moron decided that we shoud ride around for months with an ugly piece of paper taped to our back windows, untill we get our stickers for our plate. I can't stand to look at the thing anymore, and I run in the house like a little kid everyday to see if the friggin' sticker arrived yet. This is plain stupid. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this ridiculous. I mean shit, it's been two months already. Are they engraving it by hand? Idiots.
I was a Gabes on my dinner break today, and they had some really neat make-up and nail polish there. So I checked it all out, finally deciding to get a bottle of polish, in a pretty watermellony shade of well..........sparkly watermelon. Tonight I'm putting the polish on, and no matter how many coats I put on, the shit keeps getting LIGHTER! I'm thinking, am I nuts or what?? Well here I look at the name on the bottle, and it's a "mood" nail polish, and it changes from dark to light, in heat and cold. Great. So if I want to see the color that I originally bought it for, I have to keep my hands under cold running water. How convenient. Nite!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:05 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: