Wednesday, February 19, 2003
There is power in prayer, this I know. Another thing I know involving prayer, is that it doesn't work in regards to things like Ebay. Ebay is "prayer-proof". I can't seem to stay away from the shopping nirvana I've discovered right here in the comfort of my own home. See, I'm a confessed shopahoilc, and bringing my passion to my fingertips, any time night or day, well....................it's a big friggin' problem, and I feel I need some kind of divine intervention here. Or some Ebay Kriptonite. Whatever. I know....... I need Bush to nuke Ebay..... that's it! Problem solved. And this would be as nice diversion for him. Now I just gotta find that White House link, so I can drop him a line about my proposal. Later!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:31 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: