Tuesday, April 08, 2003
Well, after three fabulous days off, (despite the shitty weather), I head back to work tomorrow. My New Yorker started having tranny issues last week, which have yet to be resolved, so I've been driving the "beater truck" as my back-up. The thing looks like hell, but it has a heater, a radio, and gets me where the hell I have to go, so I'm not complaining. Hopefully, the weather will improve enuff that I'll be able to take the Vette when I want to. Not too much has been happening around here lately.......................hence the lack of posts. I have been spending alot of time on ebay, or too much time as my son informs me. Can't help it. I can shop and never leave the house to do it. This is pure fuckin' nirvana to me! Well, I better hit the sheets. Long day tomorow, back with the old crew after switching teams for a month. Should be interesting. Night.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: