Wednesday, March 03, 2004
In the "Zone"
Man I feel great today! I know it has to do with the weather change, because the dreary days of Winter really bring me down. It's a constant battle to keep myself motivated and in decent spirits. I got down to hard core working out last night, and I feel great about it, and comitted to following through with it every morning and night. I've put on a few pounds & inches since I got out of the hospital, and I friggin' hate it! But I didn't put on so much that it won't be a breeze to shake off if I just give it some effort. Getting started is always a bitch for me, but once I get rollin' ,watch the hell out!

This Winter mood shit sucks big time. I would really love to do the 6 months here and 6 months in Florida "Snowbird" routine. Maybe someday. I mean somedays I don't want to be in the house, but I don't want to go out either. Nothing motivates me, and I just want to nap untill Spring arrives. Whoa.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 2:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: