Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Nice day
I had a nice day yesterday. Nuthin' special, just one of those days where you're very content just being "homey", if you know what I mean. I cleaned a bit, washed clothes a bit, baked some super yummy brownies, put a vintage bedspread from my grandma on my bed for a summer change,(It looks very "cottage-y"), went to the church store to browse, and came home with $3.40 worth of "treasures", and then cooked a wonderful fried fish dinner, that I must say, was the best I've ever made. Hubby agreed. I told him it was due to the $.79 fish breading mix I got at WalMart last week. I will stock up on that stuff. Damn it was good! I accidentally burned my arm with hot oil, as I was frying the fish. That sucked. I'll live. All in all, a neat day. Muggy as hell(literally) outside though. What do I know. Maybe hell has dry heat, like Phoenix. Anyway, I'm so glad we have our little air conditioner chugging away in the living room. Humidity and I have never been very good friends. In fact, we loathe eachother.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:21 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: