Friday, August 05, 2005
Thursdays ramblings and observations....
1) Since I've gained weight, I'm very aware of having an ass. And thighs. (damn it)

2)When your parents are elderly, and of of failing health, its scary, because suddenly you step up into the "shit, I'm next" slot. (damn it)

3) After being at the beach for a couple of days, I've realized that most people around are not magazine perfect. There are quite a few that are, though, and they make being at the beach a living hell for the rest of us. And they don't wear cover-ups, trust me.

4) I saw a chick at a seafood restaurant that we ate at, and she had the most perfect butt I've ever seen. I told my Hubby about my observation, and he gave me a strange look. Whatever. I thought, I want that butt, right there, on my backside, now! A girl can dream.

5) On the boardwalk in Ocean City N.J., I chuckled when I saw a Pampered Pooch souvenier shop. I browsed around a bit, hoping to find a little something for our Bitsy, but things were way too pricy in my estimation. Hey, I brought home a $2.99 ankle bracelet. She sure as hell aint gettin' a $15.00 T shirt, eh?!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:29 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: