Tuesday, December 18, 2001
Shit, I gotta go back to work tomorrow to rest my weary bones. These past three days off have just about worn me out! I've done laundry, wrapped dozens of gifts, detailed the interior of my new ride, scrubbed the carpets in the Jeepster, ran the sweeper in the house, ran the sweeper in the Jeepster, rode down to the 'Burgh with Hubbs to pick up his car, drove back home, picked up a few last minute gifts, ironed clothes, did my nails for work........well, you get the picture. Freakin' busy. Never did get to the cookies. That happens on Friday after work. One thing that did help elievate my stress, was my sis-in-law ok'd us visiting with them on Christmas eve day instead of Christmas. This frees us up to come home on X-mas eve, and enjopy a nice lazy holiday at home.......before back to the "shit pit" on Wednesday. Jr. is all happy too.... now he can see Amanda on Christmas Day. Yeah...everyone is happy!! Now on to the pit tomorrow........ugh. And to all a goodnight! Peace.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: