Monday, December 17, 2001
Car update: Hubbs brought my new ride back from the 'Burgh on Friday, and I just love it!! It's a pretty champagne color, with lots of chrome and a very luxurious interior. She has a few minor dings on her, but hey, she's 11 years old! I have a few dings on me too....you're gonna get "dings" if you're doin' life right! Right out in front and center. So I cleaned her up a bit today, and took my things out of the Jeep, and put them into my new baby. Now it feels like mine. I went out last night and bought some new mats for the front and a neat plate for the front bumper that says "Here comes trouble". Need I say more? Nah. Anyway, I think my new ride and I are gonna have a good time together. Snow will be the real test though. Should be fine with front wheel drive. All the cars I've had before with front wheel drive, just plowed through the snow with no problem. Hubbs and I have to drive down to the 'Burgh in the morning............he's picking up his car, and going on to do his work, and I'm heading back home to do Christmas stuff. Wrapping, baking, etc. I only have today and tomorrow to finish up, but as always, it gets done! Well, gotta hit the sheets.....have to be up early, ugh! Nite!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: