Friday, December 07, 2001
I am technologically frustrated tonight. Ya see, I'm a creative person. Give me a sketch pad and a pen, and I'll zip off a drawing in a heartbeat. Hand me a tablet and a pencil, and I'll write you a poem. Show me a house and I'll decorate it to the nines. But let me try to put together a web page, and I'm lost in cyber hell! God, must it be so freakin' complicated??! I wanna put some graphics on this blog page, but I don't have a place to store my graphics. When I do get a site for them, I can't figure out how to get them here. I have a site that I can't ftp my blog page to, and I have a site that I can ftp to, but I can't figure that shit out either!! Damn it. Now I'm not a stupid person, but trying to figure this shit out is like a damn rubics cube for me. I make a bit of headway in one area, only to be screwed in another. What anal, monkey minded, dip shit invented all this complicated bullshit? Now I know there are people out there who are gonna say, " It's really not all that hard", yada, yada, yada. Bite me. When you're trying to figure this all out yourself, with little or no background in this shit....it is hard. I know there gotta be others like me..............the cyber fucked. We're the ones with the pages with errors out the ass, and shit going on that we don't even remember doing. Our pages are bland, cause we can't figure out how to access the hundred freakin graphics we have. Yeah we have em, you just can't see em. God I'm pissed here.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:19 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: