Wednesday, December 05, 2001
I'll tell ya, no matter how wonderful this streak of warm weather has been, it feel pretty strange as we get closer to Christmas. I feel like I'm down in the South somewhere. I have the decorating pretty much wrapped up, some shopping done, and I'll be writing out the cards this weekend. But something is amiss without the snow. I dunno, just feels strange to me without it. And it's not just the lack of snow. It's friggin' too warm out for this time of year! The good thing is, that at least this year, I got the lights put up without a blizzard swirling around me, and my neighbors watching from their windows in amusment as I cursed the tangled wires and burned out bulbs, and stapled my glove to the window sill. Ah, fond memories indeed. Anyway, things are rolling around pretty well in holiday prep land. Now, all I need is a sprinkling of snow and some major hints from a few people on my gift list. Fa la la la la la la la la!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: