Tuesday, November 27, 2001
I feel angry, helpless and frustrated tonight. I try very hard to be a patient and kind person, and yet I feel like I continually get emotionally "beat up" all the time. Like certain people think, "Hey, she's a push-over, I think I'll just dump all my mental bullshit on her". God I'm getting sick of it. Being a safe haven for everyone that has some sort of neuroses, is bullshit. Hey, like I have feelings too. I learned how to handle my bullshit, by my own self. The hard way. Get a clue. Get a fuckin self-help book and read it. Get your heads outta your asses and grow up already. I did. I'm not your supreme life leader. I'm not Buddah and I don't have all the answers. When I offer em' you don't listen anyway. Why is it the people with the biggest mouths, know the least?
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: