Tuesday, November 27, 2001
I know I haven't been here in a few days, and for this I do appologize. But with the crazy holiday hours, I've been a step above dead by the time I get home, and the last thing I've felt like doing is sitting down and putting my thoughts here. You wouldn't have wanted to hear em anyway. Well, today was a new day............and a day off to boot. I was really into getting our Christmas stuff up, so I dug in and got a good start. I was soooo thrilled yesterday when I opend the new tree I bought on Saturday and it was perfect!! I mean, absolutely perfect! It's a 7 foot slim profile tree that fits just right in the small space we have. I was pretty bummed that our other tree wouldn't fit this year ( thanks to my computer desk) and there was no way that we were not gonna have a tree. A table top tree was not an option here. Anyway, it's just right, and looks great already, even if it only has lights on it at the moment.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: