Saturday, November 24, 2001
Am I the only one who can mind my business and take care of myself yet get in to trouble for just breathing? I go over the top with taking care of everything yet and still....it is not enough. When is it my turn to get a break? Hell I am working tomorrow and avoiding all the shit at home. Be damn glad to be at work too. Did i just say that? think i need to start drinking.
As for the xmas shopping Karma.....yeah i mowed down three old ladies to get the cd player for your ungrateful ass.....think i will just keep it for myself now!! Not! Karma is the greatest woman i know. I would pay full price.......maybe .....well if the line is really long and i have to get up at 6.....yeah shes worth full price. Nite
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:08 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: