Tuesday, November 27, 2001

There's no place like home...

I used my days off to get all our Christmas stuff up, and now I go back to work just as tired as when I left. I'm a tad bit frustrated too. I really do love putting all the holiday decor together, even though it is alot of work. I've done it solo for the past 20 years. But I gotta tell ya, it's starting to wear a bit thin anymore. It's getting to be a bit of a pain to work full time, run a house and be the Christmas freakin' fairy too. And then to add insult to injury, my not-so-helpful-elves ask, "what's stressin' you out so bad"? Are they brain dead or what? Now these comments are coming from people that on their days off do next to nothing. Hubbs golfs so much anymore, I'd like to wrap a club around his neck. And the teenager has to rest for 20 hours after working for 6. Sometimes I feel like Dorothy in the Land of Oz. Who are these weird people I'm with, where the hell's the Wizard, and how do I get home?? Help!!!!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:08 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: