Friday, December 07, 2001

I'll have a non-platinum Christmas without you.........

I miss my credit cards. *sigh* I've been credit card free for about 6 months now, and it's not been that bad up untill now. This is the time of year when I really had a field day with the old plastic, and getting used to a "cash only" Christmas is a bit hard to adapt to. But I'm doing it. *another sigh* See before, if I saw it and wanted it, I got it. Now, I really have to make sure I have the moolah for it, which kinda puts a small damper on my spending spree. Gotta fit into the budget. *rolls eyes* I hate the word budget............so restricting, considering I'm not filthy rich. But I gotta do this for my own good. Being debt free does feel good, I must admit, but this time of year is a real test for me. I feel like a recovering alchoholic sitting at Frat party. Just Pepsi for me. *sigh*
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: