Friday, December 07, 2001
Well, hopefully I will be heading down to the 'Burgh next week to pick up my new Winter ride. It's a gold 1990 New Yorker......hubby says it's a pretty car. I can't wait to get it! I'll miss my Jeepster though......she got me through many rough winters, and has been a very reliable ride for the past 5 years. Oh well, gotta move on. Hubbs asked me what I want for Christmas, and I said I'd love a remote starter for the car. I hate getting out of work late, and having to trudge through the snow to start my vehicle. And around my house, my car is always the one parked out in the weather, as I get home after everyone else does, so I get the suck-ass parking spot. I need this remote starter.....bad! I should get it, as I've been very good this year!! Like a fine wine, I get better with age................whooo!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:42 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: