Saturday, March 16, 2002
I'm having a real problem lately with people that have their cars for sale. I just don't get it. So far, out of the 4 people I've delt with, all of them have been a pain in the ass. First one, "Fucktard", wouldn't let me know the car was sold, even after I called him for 5 days, and he had already sold it on the first day. We'll just classify him under "asshole". Second one, "Mr. Rochester" misled me by saying the car was in great, ready to drive condition. After a 3 hour drive to Rochester, the only place that "heap" was ready to drive to was the salvage yard. Classification: "dip shit". Third one, so far hasn't e-mailed me or phoned me with any info what-so-ever. No classification at this time. Fourth one, the "Market Gal". I call her today to ask if her car is still for sale from last year, and she gets this attitude like, "Well I'll have to let you know. I just had it worked on, and I put alot of money into it, soooooooooooo it won't be cheap." Did I say I wanted cheap?? I mean either you're selling it or not. If you are, give me the price and lets go from there. Classification: Bitch. These people are unreal. I just wanna buy a car, plain and simple. I'm not asking for much here, just a bit of courtesy. If your car has sold, take the time to tell me. Send me an e-mail or put a message on the answering machine. No big effort involved there. If I ask what condition your car is in............don't lie. I'll figure out that you're lying when I see the car. And if I call and am interested in your car, don't treat me like I can't afford it. I wouldn't be looking if I couldn't afford the fucking thing. I have cash.........do you want it or not?? So as of right now, I'm still in limbo-land, still looking and calling. I just hope that sooner or later, (I hope sooner), I run into a nice person that will at least return my calls and be honest with me. I don't think that's too much to ask for.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:05 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: