Thursday, May 30, 2002
Thank God I made it back! I thought I was gonna be gone forever..or at least it seemed that way! Anyway, my 'puter had a major nervous breakdown of sorts. A few viruses got through, and wreaked major havoc on my hard drive. Shit. Hubbs tried all kinds of things to get me back and rolling again, but in the end, had to get another hard drive, using my old one as a storage area for the time being. He's still trying to get me completely set up, but in the mean time, I at least have access again. Along with complete virus protection this time! Don't have to tell me twice. He's put soooo much time into getting this bullshit straightened out for me.......a zillion thanks go out to him. I couldn't do it on my own. Hell no. It's good to have a crew. Real good. P e a c e .
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: