Sunday, October 20, 2002
Today was the perfect, lazy Sunday! I slept in a bit, washed up and just lazed around the house with a cup of coffee in hand,' till around noon or so. Then I got my "face on", and went to the store to get a nice roast for dinner. Came back, and put the roast,(and carrots, onions, and mushrooms) in the oven on low. Hubbs got a shower, then we headed to Geneva on the Lake for a nice, relaxing Sunday drive in the Vettester. It was so nice just cruising along looking at all the beautiful leaves, and just talking and laughing at stupid things along the way. Geneva was a really nice place to see, with it's cute cottages and beautiful views of the lake. We decided that next summer, we are going to have to spend some time there. We came home, and I went back out to get gas and head up to Wal Mart to get a hair bleaching kit for Nick. Well, actually for me, as I bleach his hair for him......lazy ass. By the time I got back, the roast was done, Nick came in from work, and we had a yummy, "just like grandma's" dinner. It was so nice to eat something homemade for a change! Tonight, I bleached Nicks hair, and now I'm relaxing at my 'puter, enjoying what's left of this wonderful Sunday evening.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 8:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: