Friday, November 08, 2002

Shaken, stirred, I don't care! Just hurry up!

I had an "I hate my job" day today. I have these alot, but today was bad. I mean I really zombied out on this shit today. I hated being in the building, hated my customers, hated my bosses, hated that we still have no heat, hated that I work on commission, hated that sales are down, and especially hated that there are others that seem so lucky, and I'm on the bottom of the sales "shit list" for more than a month now. These are the reasons that I'm drinking a double martini right now. It's either have a stiff drink, or burn down the building. I chose the drink, as I would not do well in prison. The outfits suck, and I never have been, nor will I ever be, somebodys bitch. Nuff said 'bout that. So here I sit, hating my job with a passion, but I do have some alternate plans in the works. Problem is, they're not a quick fix, (like I really would love), but some things to work towards, in order to get my frustrated ass outta the "hell hole" of retail sales. 'Till then, I guess I need to stock up on lots of 'tini fixins, as I think It's gonna be a bumpy ride kids. Have a nice evening!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: