Tuesday, January 14, 2003
It was pure suckage at work today. And yesterday too......yeah I might as well throw that in since we're on the subject. We're all trying to keep eachother up-beat and motivated, but it's so hard when business is slower than it's ever been, and our jobs are threatened if we don't meet the quotas. I'm not gonna lie. We're frustrated, scared, and pissed off. Mostly pissed off. And each day just seems to get worse. Thursday morning, we are meeting with one of the corporate guys, our elusive District Manager, to discuss our grievences. This outta be good. The district Managers are the assholes who thought up all this quota bullshit. Hell, he isn't going to back down. His job is secure, no matter how many of us sales people go down the tubes. The only positive thing is, that at least we're going to have a chance to have our say, even if it doesn't get us anywhere. I guess I'll know more after Thursday. On a brighter note, I'm off for two days! Tomorrow is R&R day. I think I'll try to get the Christmas stuff put away on Thursday. Sounds like a plan to me!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: