Sunday, January 05, 2003
I had a wonderful birthday today, (even though my best-friend forgot about it), just spending the day at home with my honey. I slept in, and he brought me coffee to start my day, along with lots of "Happy Birthday" wishes. Then we watched the game together, which was a real "nail biter" to say the least! As I stated in my last post, the Steelers did win in a tense final 5 minutes of the game. All I can say is that praying does work, as I did alot of that during those final minutes! Then Hubbs grilled me (us) a wonderful steak dinner, which was yummy. After dinner, he brought in a beautiful birthday cake, ablaze with candles, singing Happy Birthday to me, as he carried the cake. It was very pretty with chocolate icing and red roses (for love). He brought me gifts, one at a time.............a new wash mit for the 'Vette.........a CD tower for my PC...........an optical mouse.........a new mouse pad............and a CD changer for the 'Vette........and last but not least, a really awesome card! I loved every bit of my day, spent the way I wanted, with my family. My brother Mike called and so did my parents, also adding to my days joy. Now the only thing is, do I call in sick tomorrow? See, my folks are due to come up on Tuesday afternoon and I work thru Tuesday night. This scenerio leaves me only tomorrow night after 9:30 PM to clean up around here. Hmmmm. It would be much less stressful if I cleaned tomorrow, and worked Tuesday, then Wednesday and Thursday off, to visit with my folks............rested and relaxed. I'm convinced. I'm blowing off tomorrow, for my sanitys sake.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:57 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: