Friday, January 03, 2003
I am tired. Not just regular tired, but super- duper, supersized tired. It was a long day at work today, 9 to 9, and one of my co-workers bitched and moaned about everything under the sun, all friggin' day. This made a long day seem twice as long. If he does it again tomorrow, I'm taking him out into the parking lot, and slapping the shit out of him. Really. In my last post I mentioned being more compassionate this year. Well, I tried that with this fella most of the day today, but compassion wore thin around 6 P.M. Sorry, that's the reality of it. Anyway, give me a break.......it's only January the 2nd. You honestly can't expect me to be a pro at it already, can ya? Plus, I didn't think I'd be tested so soon. Gotta hit the sheets now......................I'm fading fast! Nitey night sweet dreamers.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: