Tuesday, December 24, 2002
Well folks, it's here. Christmas Eve Day. I hope you have all your gifts bought and wrapped, and all the little (and big) details finalized, cause guess what.......you're runnin' out of time if you haven't! I ran around all day and finally got everything under control.....or at least make it appear to be. Lol. We're off to visit family today, in an all day holiday "blitz", (we'll miss you Amamda!), then back home late tonight, so we can be home in the morning and enjoy a lazy Christmas Day. Sounds great to me after all the hustle and bustle that's been going on the past few weeks. I'm making a turkey tomorrow, but nothing elaborate. Like I said, the emphasis is on lazy! Hmmm, I wonder what Santa is gonna bring me this year? My list was rather sparse, so this should be interesting. If I get what I asked for, I'll get a Colgate Spinbrush Pro, a sideview mirror for the "Vette and a turntable for the microwave. I hope I get the mirror! Well, I better fly off to dreamland, as It's going to be a busy day tomorrow and we are getting up pretty early. Oh, and Amanda. Hurry back. I miss you! Night all.....sweet dreams. You know....sugarplums and such! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:30 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: