Tuesday, November 26, 2002
I-Moods should have "holidayish" as one of their moods, because that's how I'm feeling. Holidayish. I bought two new Christmas music tapes today to add to my collection, and I can't wait to pop them in the stereo, and start Fa La La-ing right along with the music. We're kind of in a Thanksgiving limbo right now, as I don't know if we're going down to the 'Burgh, or if we're staying home. The weather forecast will determine where we eat the turkey! No matter what, a turkey will be enjoyed, wether here, in Pittsburgh or at Amandas house. Thanks for the invitation sweetie. That was so nice of you! :O) I can't wait to get our tree and decorations up next week, and get started on our holiday shopping. I just love this time of year!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: