Saturday, November 23, 2002
The snowfall we had yesterday really put me into the holiday spirit. I feel the need to pull out all my Christmas cd's and tapes, and listen to them in my car on the way to and from work. (Helps curb holiday "road rage" too. It's hard to be pissed at a slow driver if you're listening to Frosty the Snowman!!) I think I'm gonna pull out the decorations the week after Thanksgiving, when I'll be off for three days and I can take my time. Sounds like a plan to me!

Work today was the usual drag, but I made it through, as usual. I had a nice surprise when I got home though. Hubbs and Nick went to Sears and bought us a new fridge! Awsome! Our old one was 21 years old......yikes! As long as we've been married. This one is pretty big compared to our old one, and I keep running into it, as I'm not used to it sticking out so far. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it before I'm covered in bruises! It even has an ice machine.........woohoo! Hey, it doesn't take much for me to get excited. Thanks guys for all you did to get this new one in and the old one out! Great job!!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: