Wednesday, December 11, 2002
Well, yesterday I had my annual "holiday meltdown". It's like all the details of what I need to get done in the next couple of weeks, like shop, wrap, finish decorating, laundry, bills, not enuff time...... start swirling around in my head, like one of those spin pictures you make at the fair, till I feel like I'm having a friggin' anxiety attack. I think I do actually have an anxiety attack. Sleep is my only savior. So I crashed out early, and the good news is, today was a much better day. I was focused, and not anxious at all. I got the tree decorated, made plans with hubby to go shopping on Sunday, and had a good day in general. I know that when I finally but some gifts, I'll feel alot better, but the fear of not finding the gifts I want makes me nuts. Another problem is, I don't know exactly what I want to get. Great, another crisis looms. Just kidding. Sometimes I get so caught up in the holiday hustle, that I forget what's most important. Enjoying it. I'll have to keep reminding myself of that on a regular basis. Nite!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: