Tuesday, December 17, 2002
Today was a productive day, to say the least. I got my guest-room cleaned out, and all the christmas boxes into the shed, washed my bed linens, did other laundry too, mopped the kitchen floor, shampooed the living room carpet, cleaned the clutter off the kitchen counter, finished decorating the house, made some calls, wrote out a few more Christmas cards, and did some last minute online shopping! Whew! Oh yeah.......I did my nails too! Did I ever tell you how much I love online shopping? I don't do it all that much, but I'll tell ya, at holiday time, it sure is a time saver and sometimes a life saver if you're short on time but need that gift quick! It's saving my ass big time this year. I just don't have the time to drive around from store to store and hope they have what I need. I don't think anyone does anymore, quite frankly. Well, I'm beat after my long day, and I have an even longer day at "the Grind" tomorrow, so for now....... night, night! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: