Tuesday, December 17, 2002
I haven't been bloggong in awhile, as I've either been working, or frantically trying to get ready for Christmas. I shopped at Wal Mart for about 4 hours on Sunday night, and got all but a few gifts. This made me feel alot better, as before my shopping trip, I had no gifts purchased. None. Nada. I was freakin' out about it. Bad. Now we only have to figure out what we're getting my parents, and Hubbys mom. It's a bitch, because they have so much stuff already. I dunno what we'll come up with, but damn it, we have a fast approaching deadline here. Think, think, think. Nuthin'. Shit. Other than that, things are rolling right along. I got a few more decorations up today, and the way I figure it, if it doesn'tn get put out......oh well. No one will notice but me anyway. Trust me. Well, i'm gonna hit the sack soon, one more day off and I have alot to get done tomorrow. Nitey night!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: