Sunday, December 29, 2002
Well, I finally got this new skin up, but I still have a few kinks to work out. I also fixed the comments problem, although for the life of me, I don't know what happened there. Oh well, who gives a shit anyway. I sure as hell don't, so I most certainly don't expect you to.

Today was an uneventful day, just like I hoped it would be. I love the days following the holidays, when you can just unwind and put all the hustle and bustle (and stress!) behind, and just look at all the great gifts you got, and enjoy it all. Personally, I'm enjoying all the edible goodies around here at the moment, because starting January 1st, it's back to watching the snacking and junk food again. I lost a few pounds before I had my surgery, and it felt so good. But after the surgery, I was able to eat normally again, and I put a couple back on, so I want to get back on track before it all creeps up on me again. And it happens fast if you're not careful. So, beginning the new year, I'm watching what and when I eat, and hitting the floor on my new exercise mat, ( thanks again Amanda!), to work those neglected abs. Neglected for like, um let me see...........


20 freakin' years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can you tell I don't quite enjoy ab work-outs? Well, I promised myself a belly piercing if I can get my tummy to the point where I can flash it a tad bit. Now not like Britney or anything. Just a glimmer, a little bit.....a sneak peek. I'd be happy with that. Indeed! Wish me luck.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: