Friday, February 21, 2003
The thought of all those young people lost in that tragic club fire in Rhode Island just has me so upset and sad. Especially when it didn't have to happen. That band shouldn't have had pyro shit in a small club like that, with flammable materials all around them. And it's not as if they were a new band or something, with no experience. They've been around for a long time, with lots of venues in the past. Where were they're heads? Too late now. Lots of empty beds tonight, where feisty young people should be sleeping, dreaming about what a wonderful time they had last night. But they're not there tonight. I can't even imagine the pain of the families and friends.. I think I'm gonna go give my son an extra big hug tonight. And be very happy to see him lounging on his bed.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: