Tuesday, March 04, 2003
Man, it's gonna be a bitch getting back in the groove at work tomorrow. Three days off, although I do love 'em, are hard to recover from in regards to work. Tomorrow, I'll be lethargic, to say the least. On Thursday, I'll be right back to my usual "killer" self.

Today was a nice day, just getting stuff done around the house. Nothing specific.The only thing that pissed me off, was that one of my Avon customers woke me up with an order this morning, and I really needed/wanted to sleep in. And to boot, the orders were due in by Sunday. I swear these people can't read. Well anyway, I stayed up, did my work-outs and proceded along with laundry, etc. You know, fun shit.


In other news, Nick and Amanda are leaving for Coco (sp?) Beach on Friday for Spring Break . Nice! I know they'll have a wonderful time. That is if my son ever gets his shit packed and ready! Sheesh. I've never been there, but it's really beautiful.....at least in the photos I've seen. I also hope they have good traveling weather, as this time of year it's so unpredictable. I wish I was going, but Nicks car doesn't have a trunk, so stowing away just isn't an option. That, and the last people they want to see there are parents. Can't blame 'em!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 8:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: