Thursday, June 12, 2003
First of all, it's still raining. Storming actually. I don't know if I should go to bed, or start building a friggin' ark. I hate this weather. All in all today wasn't too bad, considering it started off with a 9am bullshit meeting at work. Good news is, we don't have a sales meeting tomorrow morning, so it's kind of a wash out. I came home and took a 2 hour nap (fabulous!), then did some laundry, polished my nails, took out the trash, and watched a bit of TV in between. Nothing exciting, but no one was home all day, so I really had time to myself, to re-group a bit before heading back to work tomorrow. Just going in there today made me realize just how badly I have to get the hell out. It suffocates me after only a few minutes. So it's off to the grind tomorrow, with my 5 days off, just a memory. Man they went by too fast! Sheesh.

I hope my jacket comes tomorrow, and I really hope it fits. That's the only thing about Ebay. You have to go by someones description and measurements, and hope they're correct. I just love this jacket, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all will be okay with it. Best part is, it retails new for over $400.00, but I got it for $39.00. Is that great or what? I just love my Ebay!

Well, Hubby should be pulling in any minute, my tanning shit is dry, so I think I'm gonna head off to dreamland. Nite!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: