Friday, October 31, 2003
Happy Halloween!
What a beautiful day for the end of October! I have shorts on for goodness sakes. I can't remember the last time it was this warm, at this time of year. Awesome is the only word that can describe this weather. Nick and Amanda left for Niagara Falls this evening, and I'm happy to say that Nick called around 10:30 or so and said that they were in their room relaxing. Amen. I just can't relax till i get that "We're in" call. Untill you're a parent, you don't understand how much rides on that one call. Anyway, I hope they have a fabulous time, and remember to stash lots of hotel freebies in their bags! (You know....shampoos, soaps, etc.)

Trick or Treat was nice this evening, but I don't think we really had that many kids, considering how great the weather was. I was really surprised. I have a hell of alot of candy left over. Too bad I can't enjoy it as much as I used to. Hmf.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: