Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Countdown to hell
Well, three more lovely days left untill my feet once again cross the threshold into retail insanity. I have to keep telling myself that hopefully I'll only be there a month, and I can make it through, with my sanity in tact. If my boss even thinks of cutting me slack due to my health issue, I swear I'll lose it. I need to be out of that place pronto. No looking back. Ever.

One thing I will certainly miss once I start work again, is watching the Sharon Osbourne Show in the morning, on my bed with Bitsy, as I have my coffee and I feed Bitsy her Puppy Chow breakfast . Over the past month and a half, this has become our morning routine, and we really enjoy it. I even catch Bits watching the show from time to time! The show is awesome. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check it out at least once.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: