Friday, June 04, 2004
Retail therapy works wonders!
I went to one of my favorite shopping haunts today, and even though I really didn't feel like shopping due to my cold, once I got there and started looking around, well damn it felt great! I went to Gabes to get Hubbs some gifts for his birthday, but also to look for a few goodies for myself. It's been months since I've bought anything other than household stuff and groceries. Well, I must say I did pretty well as I found a great pair of Faded Glory white shorts, two cute bangle bracelets, a great sparkly fun ring, an awsome pair of sunglasses and a pair of dragonfly earring that shouted "BUY US NOW!!!", so I did. and the best part is I got it all for........drumroll please.......$13.00!! Oh yeah! No buyers remorse here. It felt great, and I must admit I forgot all about my miserable cold the whole time I was shopping. Oh yeah, I did get Hubbs a few things for his birthday, but I still need to find a few more items on the list. I need to do this more often. I had a blast. See, laughters not the only best medicine, now is it?
Goodies from my shopping trip Posted by Hello
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:57 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: