Thursday, June 17, 2004
Wire my mouth shut....please!
Damn I'm pissed. I was at WalMart tonight, when I happened upon a rack of Levis for $5.00 apiece. Now I mean original Levis.....so you know what a hell of a deal this is. Well, they had my size, and a tall to boot..........the friggin' size I was wearing 10 months ago before I started eating like it's going out of fuckin' style, and now my ass won't fit into any of the clothes I love. Damn it. Is it obvious that I'm way pissed? Well, the good news is that I've started working out again.... the bad news is that it probably won't show until friggin' November when I won't give a damn. Oh, going on 10 days without puffing. Woot woot!! I'm smoke free, and have a big ass. Why can't things just be simple? Huh?
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:45 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: