Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Birthdays (too many) & Girlfriends (not enuff)
I had a fun day today.....doing the birthday thing for Bitsy kind of gave me something to look forward to. Thing get kinda boring around here. Predictable. So today was a nice break from the ordinary stuff. Bitsy had fun too....I don't care who thinks I'm nuts. Don't care.


I watched SITC againt tonight, and I think Pat watched it too, as I mentioned it to her today and she said she'd check it out. I'm anxious to see if she liked it or not. That show makes me realize something. I didn't have enuff girlfriend time as I was growing up. In fact, I really had very little. For some odd reason, I really didn't like "chicks" much. I mean I hung out with a few along the way, but I mostly had guy friends. Now looking back, I regret that. That is one thing I would change if I could.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: