Monday, June 14, 2004
Summer nights and Grandpa
I went for a cruise in the Vettster last night with the t-tops off. Fantastic! I drove up to Erie, around the Bayfront to the Dock and back, and it was so relaxing, I didn't want it to end. Funny thing happened as I was approaching 79......I saw a new Vette flying up on my left, and I thought "Aw shit, just keep going and don't give me any grief". Well, I caught a red light with the "New and improved Vette", and when I reluctantly looked over...it was two grey haired fellas,(I'm guessing to be around mid 60's or so!) laughing their asses off just having a blast tooling around town, in their Vette. I couldn't help but get a big grin, and I gave em a thumbs up. Way to go guys, that's what life's all about! Made my night. (I was relieved they didn't want to race!!)
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:43 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: