Sunday, July 18, 2004
Home again!
Well, the family reunion has come and gone for another year, and other than the all day rain, I think it was a nice day. At least I had a pretty good time.  Well, the chicken and all the side-dishes were  good.  Hubby and I stayed at my parents last night, and other than Bitsy waking me up at 5 friggin' AM , then 7AM, then 8:45 AM, to stand out in the backyard, in my pajamas, doing nuthin', no pee, no poop, no friggin' nuthin', I slept pretty well! I'm glad to be home though. I'd like to go down to my folks for a couple of days alone, just to hang out, and  help them around the house with a couple of things.  There's a few things that could use a good cleaning, and I like scrubbing someone elses house alot better than my own! Much more interesting indeed. So maybe in a few weeks I'll head down for a little visit. For now, I'm heading to dreamland, as I'm tired from all those early morning activities.  *yawm* Goodnight!  ;)

 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: