Thursday, August 19, 2004
I love Avon delivery day!
My Avon order gets delivered today, and for me it's almost as good as Christmas morning, except that I never ever get make-up or cologne for the holidays. So this is better in that regard. I ordered more make-up, and yes I am more than willing to admit that I'm a fragrance, make-up, skin care junkie. I just can't seem to get enuff, no matter how much I have, I need more damn it. Whoa.

In other Avon related news, seems they are coming out with a catalog/magazine for men. Well it's about friggin' time! Hell, I've been telling my district manager for the longest time, that they don't have enough products aimed at the guys. More and more men are taking care of their skin, and buying colognes and grooming stuff. I can't wait to see what we're going to be offering. I just hope it's not dorky.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:10 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: