Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Just popping in out of guilt....
I've been meaning to write, but at times (alot) it's just too tuff to re-enact everything over again in my head, in order to put it here. At times I find it very theraputic to write, seeing as I don't have a throng of friends to shoot the shit with. Hell, I don't really have one at the moment, let alone a throng. Boo hoo.
Then, out of the blue, I get the urge to spray my mental bullshit all over Blogdom. The randomness is what I like, I think. All in all, I guess I'm like that with everything. Random everything.

Okay, so I guess I'll hit some highlights with a list type of thing, to catch up on past events, without all the boring detailed fillers.

1) Still dealing on a daily basis with my aging parents, that are dealing with numerous serious health issues, at a distance away from me

2) Trying to prepare for the loss of my parents, especially my Dad, as he seems to hang on to each day by a thin thread of hope. Bless his weak heart.

3) Trying to find a job that I'll like.

4) Still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

5) Still trying to figure out the answers to the questions about love and life.

6) Being down with a damn annoying cold, that's really trying my patience right now.

7) Hoping we have a nice Fall. I love Fall.

8) I sent in my donations to the Red Cross and the ASPCA. It's the least I could do.

9) I haven't been driving my Vette much. Not becaue of the gas issues, but either I'm down at my folks, or the damn thing needs something repaired. Gawd.

10) I think I killed my Beta fish with nasty ass water.

11) I need to lose weight. I am not happy being rolly-polly.

Well, I think that's all for tonight. My stuffy brain refuses to dig up any more thoughts for today. Sleep well Sweeties. You know who you are.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 12:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: