Wednesday, September 05, 2001

Am I missing something??

I don't know if I'm the only one wondering this, but............why do these people keep going into the water, when so many are being attacked by sharks???!!! Especially your kids. I mean, I can see sending the old man out there to test the water...."yeah, go ahead honey.....waters fine! I'll be right out!" Oops...where'd he go?? Anyway, what are these folks thinking? Last thing I'd wanna be doing is sending little Bobby out on a boogie board. Did ya ever hear of a pool? Cool off and still keep yur limbs...what a concept! Hey, I just thought of an crazy idea. Instead of a divorce....how 'bout a lovely weekend trip for two to Florida? Only one return ticket needed. Twisted, but good! C'mon, it's late.....gimmee a break!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 1:46 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: