Saturday, September 29, 2001
I have a little problem. See, I haven't sold a damn thing at work for three freakin' days now. We work on comission, so indeed this is not making me a happy girl. I fact, I'm a really pissed off chick right now. Back to my problem. I planned on blowing tomorrow off, using a sick day, and making a nice three day retreat for myself. I feel I deserve it......the scum suckers I work with do this shit all the time! Not me....the nice girl. The thing is, since I've had such a lousy sales streak, do I buck up, go in and try to make some moolah....or do I take the day off and get a much needed mental vacation? Guilt is kicking in here. Damn. the angel on one shoulder says, "go in and give it another shot...tomorrow might be your lucky day. Strap on some balls lady."(Now I doubt that actual angels use the word "balls" in their vocabulary, who knows) Then the little devil on the other shoulder is saying, " Call off and stay home and regroup.Your job sucks and you need some time to chill. Strap on a set of balls lady!" Both are valid, and tempting. I dunno.I'll probably call in sick. Just making the decision is making me ill. Geeeeez.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 11:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: