Thursday, November 08, 2001
It was a beautiful, spring-like day today, and I really enjoyed the fact that I was home and being lazy on this pretty day. I ran into town for a bit, and stopped in at Earthshine for a look around. I haven't been there for awhile, and I felt like picking up a few tid-bits for myself. I bought some incense, a pair of fairy earrings, a dragonfly earring and a beautiful fairy/crystal pendant. I just love browsing around in that store....kind of a hippie type store with lots off neat beads, jewelry, cd's, clothes, etc. I never leave empty handed, and the owner (I can't remember her name, but she's a sweetheart) always gives me a deal on whatever I buy. Super people indeed. Now it's really pissin' me off that I can't remember her name. Sheesh.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 8:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: