Wednesday, October 31, 2001
Goodmorning, and Happy Halloween... little Ghouls and Gobblins. Today is your day to party, so dress up and party on! Or if you're just plain freaky as you are, don't dress up....just party down!! I still don't know what I'm gonna do tonight. It's raining out and damn cold.....I really don't fancy standing out there tonight freezing my ass off in my ghoul get-up. Not that I haven't in the past...been through rain, wind, even snow. We'll see....this has happened to me before. All day I'm dragging my feet about dressin up, then I change my mind, fly like a bat outta hell, get ready, and have a blast! Maybe I'll dig out my cape and stuff and see what happens. Dunno. The cool thing is that most people fix their places up kinda "cutsey", but I'm one of the few that scares em' a bit and the kids get a kick out of it. So do the parents, really. Guess I'll go dig out my costume. Maybe that will inspire me to bring out my "dark side" once again this year. So maybe if you're out and about tonight, and you hear the leaves rustling behind you, and you feel something staring at your back from out of the shadows, and you catcha glimps of a dark figure lurking about in the cold, dark nightness...don't be too afraid. It may just be me, with my plastic pumpkin filled with Reeses cups. Then again, it may not. Happy haunting!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: