Wednesday, October 24, 2001
It was a gorgeous fall day today, made even better by the fact that I'm on vacation. Love it! I slept in this morning till 11, and really did nothing worth while all day, except take our down comforter to the laundromat. Strange thing pertaining to doing laundry. I don't know about you, but stuff always disappears outta the dryer. I know this doesn't happen to me alone, as I have read about others experiencing the same shit. Well I'll be damned! It happens in the freakin' laundromat too! I put two tennis balls in the dryer with my comforter, (they beat the down while it dryes to fluff it), and only one came out!!! WTF???? Now how the hell do you loose a tennis ball in a dryer?? Leave it to me. Enter my world....shit like this happens. One would think I'd be used to it by now.
 
posted by Barbie C. at 6:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: