Tuesday, October 16, 2001
Man I'll tell ya, Mother Nature does not piss around when she changes the seasons around here. At least when we go from summer to winter. Yeah, fall lasts about a week at best here. We don't mess around....a few leaves hit the ground, then BAM, snow! In fact we had a bit of snow last Sunday, not much, perhaps a 1/4 inch or so before it melted. Enough to get my ass in gear on Monday, and put all the patio and lawn stuff away. I remember a few years back when my son and I trick-or-treated in a flippin' blizzard! We raked in the candy though.....everyone felt sorry for us, and only 3 or 4 other people were out, besides us. Man, I was in chocolate heaven for a month! Well worth the frostbite. *Kidding!* Well, those winter winds came howling tonight..........and the temp. dropped like a rock. We have a joke here in the "snow-belt". We have two seasons...winter and waiting for winter. So, on that note, got my winter coat washed, gloves ready, boots lined up...............let er rip!
 
posted by Barbie C. at 10:38 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: